2015年1月15日 星期四

Second Muck Diving Trip in Dauin (additional remarks)


(The picture above is Apo Island)


The followings are the additional remarks of my last muck diving trip in Dauin:


Accommodation:

I also stayed in Liquid Dumaguete, a dive center with accommodation. It's still very affordable and cozy. For more information about this diving resort, you may check my previous post. Due to the opening hours of their restaurant is until 9PM, the resort recently open a poolside bar for the customers who want to have some drinks until 11PM.













Transportation:

How to travel from Cebu City to Dumaguete City?
I headed for Dumaguete on the first day of local Christmas holidays, so I was worried it would be difficult to take a bus. Instead, I took the flight of Cebu Pacific from Cebu to Dumaguete. For more details, please check my previous article.

Aside from the transportation methods I shared before, I found out there is another transportation service provided by Ceres Liner Bus which includes the bus ride to the south of Cebu Island and ferry transfer to Negros Island. The whole bus is carried by a big ferry craft and the passengers take the same bus going to Dumaguete City. It sounds more convenient than taking a bus to Lilo-an Port and then taking a passenger ferry to Sibulan Port, Dumaguete. If you have the interest of this travel way, please check their Facebook page.























(Google Map search: Cebu South Bus Terminal to Dumaguete Bus Terminal)
(Don't mind 2hr 37min written on the map. It takes about 3 and half hours in the real situation.)





How to travel from Dumaguete City to Cebu City?
I was suppose to take the ferry back to Cebu from Sibulan Port, Dumaguete, however, a low pressure was approaching to Dumaguete on that day. The wave was too big for the ferry to be docked. The port personnel asked the passengers to transfer to another port in Tampi and take a ferry there. It took me around 20 minutes by the tricycle.












Yes! The ticketing office is located in the ground floor of this civilian house. The ferry ticket is P72, and the terminal fee is P2. The sea was choppy, so it took us about 50 minutes to arrive at Lilo-an Port in Cebu.


























From Lilo-an Port I also took the bus of Ceres Liner going to Cebu South Bus Terminal. The fee of air-con bus is P175.


沒有留言:

張貼留言