2014年9月23日 星期二

Dive with Liquid Dumaguete

When I planned the trip to Dumaguete, I found some diving shop on the internet. One of them, Liquid Dumaguete, replied my email very fast and gave me most understandable information. Honestly, it's really my weakness in terms of choosing a resort or diving shop, so I booked the room with them without a second thought.
















Location:
Like most of the diving shops there, Liquid Dumaguete is located in a town named Dauin. It takes 30 minutes by car traveling from the airport in Dumaguete City. For more traveling information, please click here.















Their dive center and accommodation are in the same area. There is no modern decoration but full of ocean and tropical feeling. (Of course it's in tropical. I mean some resorts are decorated too much and made into western styles.)















Accommodation:
They only provide fan rooms that may makes some people think it's too hot to sleep in a room in the Philippines without an air-conditioner. However, for example, I traveled to there in August which it's one of the hottest months in the Philippines. I even felt a little cold when I used the fan during night time because I stayed in a beach front cottage. They offered a promo price in August which was P1,450 per night. What a good deal!! Besides, there is a balcony in each cottage.


















Diving:
Maybe because they only have few rooms, I didn't see too many short-term  customers, instead, I met some dive master trainees and instructor candidates there. The price is P1,400 per dive or P1,200 per dive if you do more than 6 dives. It excludes equipment rental, day trip boat ride, sanctuary fee, camera fee, night dive, etc. For more information of the prices, please check their website. In my case, I spent P15,900 for ten dives including 3 dives in Apo Island, 2 night dives in Dauin Coast and bringing my camera every time.




















Dining:

It's not really convenient to go out from the shop and have meals, so I had all the meals in the restaurant of the shop during that four days. Aside from some fix menu, they provide "family dinner" which is offering different dishes every day. The customers have to sign up for it in the afternoon and have the meal together at 7pm. It includes 3 courses which are appetizer, main dish, and dessert. It's a good experience to have dinner with the people who have the same interest and share each others' diving journeys and experiences.
( I forgot to take some pictures of the food )

















Conclusion:
If you are looking for a shop in Dumaguete only for diving, Liquid Dumaguete will be a nice choice.

EatSleepDive!!




沒有留言:

張貼留言